Thursday, April 2, 2015

Bridal Shower- It's All in the Details

This past weekend I attended the bridal shower of one of my high school friends of 10+ years. She's marrying her high school sweetheart in June and I couldn't be more happy or excited for them! One of our friends through an amazing and thoughtful bridal shower. The photos below were taken with my iPhone, so please excuse the quality.
 
 
The whole party had a mint color scheme. I love how she subtly tied it in everywhere. She purchased adorable mason jar flower vessels on Etsy, and added mint candles on candle sticks for some height. I also loved the mismatched plates; it brings so much variety and playfulness to a less-than-formal affair.
 
 
We played a game where each guest brought a pair of undies for the bride (not all are pictured here). We then all guessed who brought what. It was harder than you'd think! I love that someone brought a sports bra, considering the bride is a personal trainer and nutritionist. Also, how cute is that "Ooh la la" banner? We hung the "Mrs. O'Rourke" hanger above, and the whole setup turned out really cute! She loved it.
 
 
Who doesn't love a classy signature drink dispenser? On the left we had a cucumber and lemon spa water. On the right, a vodka, strawberry, and mint drink. The bride loves vodka, and even asked the hostess beforehand to make sure there would be vodka at the party. That drink was a hit, and looked pretty too :)
 
I love when parties incorporate all the small details for an amazing theme and overall experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment